Neuropathologist is a physician, specialization of which is diagnosis and treatment of the pathological conditions connected with disorders of the central and peripheral nervous system functioning. Higher qualification neuropathologists with many years of experience give consultations on the Center.
With what symptoms one should appeal to the neuropathologist
- pains in the area of neck, back, limbs;
- frequent, strong headache, migraine;
- sensory perception disorders (disorder of sense of smell, hearing, vision, etc.);
- reduction of sensitiveness at any body part;
- sonitus, dizziness, frequent faints;
- sleeping disorder;
- memory problem;
- motor dysfunction;
- nervousness, irritability, excess anxiety.
What diseases does the neuropathologist treat?
- chronic neuropathic pain;
- different genesis encephalopathy;
- neuritis, neuralgia, neuropathy;
- epilepsy, dementia, disseminated sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease;
- herpes, herpetic neuralgia;
- stroke (ischemic, hemorrhagic);
- spondylosis, osteochondrosis, Bechterew’s disease, lumbago, spinal disk herniation, radiculitis, etc.;
- angioneurosis, cerebro-ascular insufficiency, atherosclerosis;
- weakness, dizziness, faints;
- coordination, attention, and memory disorders;
- closed uncomplicated brain injuries;
- tumors of brain and spinal cord, and others.
Diseases treated by a neuropathologist are frequently accompanied by a paralysis, loss of sensitivity (pain, tactile, temperature), paroxysms and mental disorders. Practically 40% of the planet population suffer from chronic pain syndromes, which can be treated by a good neurologist.
Diagnostics of nervous system diseases
In our Center the diagnostics of neurological diseases is conducted with the use of the most highly informative methods of laboratory-instrumental investigations:
- CT, МRI;
- Ultrasound investigation methods
- X-ray examinations;
- functional diagnostics methods.
The expert class equipment allows our doctors to get the most exact and informative data, that gives an opportunity to define a pathology even at the initial stage of its development. Our own laboratory gives an opportunity to conduct a complex examination as quickly as possible.
What treatment methods does the neuropathologists use?
The neuropathologists of our Center use a complex approach to the treatment, when the medicamentous therapy is combined with a whole range of rehabilitation and treatment measures:
- physiotherapeutic procedures;
- mechanical correction (medical gymnastics, massage, manual therapy);
- Kinesio Taping;
- Shock wave therapy, etc.
What services does the neuropathologist offer?
Complex diagnostics and treatment of neurological diseases of different origin and severity are conducted in the Center. If you need a good neurologist — contact us.
Consultation of neuropathologist includes:
- history taking;
- physical examination;
- study of investigations results;
- symptome and syndrome diagnostics;
- development of an individual treatment program;
- selection of an effective rehabilitation program.
You will get the detailed explanations on the diagnosis set and the treatment assigned. If necessary, the specialist can assign additional investigations.
How to make an appointment with the neuropathologist
You can make an appointment with the neuropathologist by completing an on-line form on the web-site or calling number +7 7172 57 78 23